StopGap: The Kensington Market Ramp Project
StopGap & Kensington Market BIA invite you to participate in:
The Kensington Market Ramp Project
The Ramp Project Goal
- To create awareness about barriers in our built environment that prevent people from enjoying some of the amazing buildings and businesses our city has to offer.
- To help private businesses embrace the upcoming Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act Built Environment Standard which in the near future will make it law for businesses to be barrier free.
The Ramp Project Facts
- Whether you are a parent pushing a stroller or a wheelchair user, ramps simply make life easier.
- A ramped storefront is smart for business, it allows access for everyone regardless of their ability.
The Ramp Project Tasks
- WE (StopGap) will build a lightweight nonpermanent ramp to suit your stepped storefront – for free!
- YOU will offer customers the use of your brightly coloured ramp should the need arise and they will use it at their own discretion.
For more information visit www.stopgap.ca